Have you ever heard of the term pink slip in Artarmon? Also known as e-Safety check, a pink slip is mainly needed for all the light vehicles, which are currently older than 5 years for the main purpose of registration renewal within the current NSW. These inspections are mainly performed only by authorized inspection stations, where the results are lodged electronically with the RMS or the Roads and Maritime Services. Be sure to learn about this kind of service in detail, if you want to verify that your vehicle is pretty safe.
Some of the inspected areas to be included:
Make sure to focus on all the possible areas, which are up for inspection in this regard. Once you are aware of these points, things will gladly work out in your favour as well. You will also get a clear idea of the vehicle parts, which you need to maintain from time to time to ensure that your vehicle is in pristine condition. Generally speaking, it is highly advisable to get your vehicle checked at least once a year, if not more. It solely depends on the hard use of the vehicle and how many miles it had to travel daily.
- Under the pink slip, the tire quality and the tread depth will be inspected by professionals along with the vehicle’s body condition.
- This section will also inspect the working electrics of your vehicle. It will include interior lights, blinkers, headlights, and even dash lights.
- Then you have the driveline condition, suspension, and engine or exhaust condition check-up within this lot.
- Some experts will make it a point to go extra hard on inspection and will even check out the condition of the seatbelt to be on the safer side.
- They will furthermore check the driveline and engine fluid leaks, just to be sure that your vehicle is safe to be on the road along with other vehicles and their respective drivers.
- The team will make it a point to dedicate extra timing to inspect the brake efficiency test. Brake failure is one of the major reasons behind fatal road accidents. So, this section is always up for thorough inspection.
The main reason for the annual registration-based inspection is to primarily assess the worthiness of the vehicle on road, which will affect the passengers rather safely. If the vehicle does not match all the criteria and runs in an unsafe mode, then that is not just bad for the owner of the vehicle but for others as well.
About the reliability of the vehicle:
It is hard to come across any guarantee with the pink slip in Artarmon when it comes to the reliability check of the vehicle. You never know when a wire might get loose and that will result in a disastrous ending. But this inspection is to be on the safer side that nothing is wrong with the car. you do not have to wait for the current registration to expire. As one e-safety check might be taken anywhere around 6 months prior to registration expiration.