Undoubtedly, there are many waterproofing types available in the market. Still, one of my absolute favourite and indisputable manners is to get a liquid waterproofing membrane on the walls, ceilings, and roof of either your house or office. The benefits of a liquid waterproofing membrane are comparatively more than that of other available options available in the market. Hence, you have to select wisely, which waterproofing solutions work well for you. It is now your bet that all things you want to be treated as a priority while getting your property waterproofed.
Well, in case, if you are looking forward to getting a liquid waterproofing membrane, then you must continue reading this article till the end. Because I bet, if you do, you will be able to make your mind and take your decision without having to worry about anything else. Moreover, you will also get a fair idea about why liquid waterproofing membrane is my absolute favourite of all times.
So without taking much of your time, let me start and give you what you’ve been looking forward to.
Why Should You Prefer Liquid Waterproofing Membrane Over Several Other Options Available?
- Liquid waterproofing membranes make an excellent option and choice when it comes to fantastic ease of application. It is so easy to apply that you don’t even need a contractor or labourer to get it done for you because you will be able to get it done without any problem. Moreover, you don’t have to face troubles in getting after application mess sorted because you will be able to resume operations in a significantly shorter span of time. Hence, it is a win-win situation, which you will actually not get in any other waterproofing solutions.
- After application of liquid waterproofing membrane, when it dries up, it will give you a seamless, bump-free, and smooth layer. You will not even witness or feel like you have a layer of waterproofing solutions. Hence, this way, you don’t have to compromise on the quality of the visual appearance of your property.
- It is highly flexible in nature, and you can get it applied anywhere irrespective of the size, structure or design of the object. Because of its flexibility, it makes an excellent choice to be applicable on any surface. Regardless of the geometric complexity, you can apply the same at any place. Furthermore, it will not also get affected by any natural conditions like heavy rains, humid climate or weather, heavy sunshine, etc.
You must definitely have heard that liquid waterproofing membrane can be applied on walls, ceilings, and objects. But in this article, I have walked a step ahead and listed all other uses or application of a liquid waterproofing membrane. Those include a green roof, buried roof, and inverted roofs. Yes, you read that right. You can easily apply a coat of liquid waterproofing membrane on any of the roofs as mentioned above types.
As promised earlier, if you’ve read the article till the end, then you will be well versed with the facts that why you must get a liquid waterproofing membrane solution done.
Liquid waterproofing is nothing but the process of covering a surface or an object with a water-resistant layer by applying a liquid coating to it, so it doesn’t get corroded or destroyed in other manners. The liquid coatings used to cover those surfaces or objects can be of single or multiple components based. They are relatively easy to apply. It provides long-lasting protection to concrete roofs, woods, metals, and other similar surfaces prone to corrosion risk.
The capabilities of liquid waterproofing are vast. It can even reach out to complicated and irregular surfaces. Moreover, it easily coats the geometrically complex characters. It contributes to saving them from corrosion and other risks that come with getting exposed to water.
Liquid waterproofing is a popular and widely used projection method used to protect metals against corrosion, wooden structures from rotting & destroying paints from blistering, and all other ways that can damage caused by water.
Advantages of Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
- You can easily apply it to the required surface by using a brush, sprayer, or a roller.
- It facilitates a smooth and seamless coating without leaving any sort of bumps or imperfection behind.
- It does not require any beforehand applying it to the geometrically complex structures. Also, it is easy to clean such surfaces in the long run, all it takes is a swap of wet cloth, and you are good to go and shine bright.
- It can be easily applied to both hot and cold surfaces without worrying about any sort of casualties.
- It is easy to maintain.
- It helps in ensuring the longevity of buildings.
- Water clogged in the surfaces can cause potential damage to building spaces as well as it can cause many structural defects, which may be harmful in the long run if ignored.
- It will prove as one of the competitive, cost-effective investment options. As the cost involved in getting it done in the first place is much less than the price involved in getting buildings or structures repaired wholly with the damage already done.
What Do You Mean By Liquid Waterproofing Membranes?
- Liquid waterproofing membranes include the chemical properties of adhesive.
- It integrates the elastic properties of the new generation polymers. When combined with the characteristics of waterproofing materials, it produced highly emulsified asphalts.
- After applying the coating of these liquid waterproofing membranes, the results result in a seamless rubber membrane that sets immediately.
Liquid waterproofing membranes are essential not only to protect the surfaces from corrosion and other probable damages but to also protect people living in unprotected conditions and houses. Water causing dampness can give birth to harmful bacteria and mildew if ignored for a more extended period. Leaking of water from the roofs can also cause short circuits because it is a conductor of electricity. So to be safe, you can even opt for a coating of the concrete roof waterproofing membrane.
The task of applying the liquid waterproofing membrane to your surfaces should be done by experts only. Young and highly experienced teams will take care of all your waterproofing needs in a seamless way.