Fitness experts, nutritionists and people around the globe tout green tea as a healthy weight loss tea. It’s one of the healthiest and most trusted beverages in the world.
Packed with antioxidants, green tea offers a throng of health benefits, which include:
- Fat loss, improved brain function, protection against cancer, and lowering the risk of cardiac ailments.
- There are many other potential health benefits of this popular herbal product.
Compounds that matter:
Green tea’s healthy bioactive compounds make it a healthy weight loss tea. It’s not a typical hydrating beverage. Brimming with natural compounds like polyphenols, green tea reduces inflammation, which helps in thwarting cancer.
- It contains natural antioxidants called Catechins, which help impede cell damage and offer a range of skin benefits.
- They can reduce the accumulation of free radicals in your body, shielding molecules and cells from damage.
- Free radicals create aging and other types of diseases. So, you can consume green tea for skin health as well.
- It also some minerals that bolster your health.
As an informed consumer, try using a premium green tea brand since some of the mediocre brands might contain a lot of fluorides.
Enhancing brain function:
Caffeine is a key active ingredient of green tea. It’s a great stimulant. Caffeine impacts your brain by thwarting adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter. It increases the flow of neurons and neurotransmitter concentration. The active names are norepinephrine and dopamine.
Increases fat burning:
Perhaps, one of the biggest uses of green tea as a healthy weight loss tea in the current era is to accelerate fat burning. If you take a prismatic view of the ingredients inside a fat burning supplement, you can find green tea in the mix.
Research shows that green tea boosts metabolic rate and increases fat burning. Caffeine may also bolster physical performance as it mobilizes fatty acids, which it takes from your fat tissues. It channelizes them as an energy source.
Lowering cancer risk:
Green tea can also serve as a preventive shield against cancers. Its rich antioxidants play a clinical role here. Uncontrolled cell growth leads to cancer. Research shows that oxidative damage can cause chronic inflammation, which leads to chronic ailments. Green tea is a fantastic source of strong antioxidants.
- A comprehensive assessment of observational studies shows that women who consumed green tea for skin religiously had a 20-30% lower risk of suffering from breast cancer.
- Another study showed that men consuming green tea had a much lower chance of developing advanced prostate cancer.
- If you another study showing that people drinking green tea are less vulnerable to colorectal cancer.
Type 2 diabetes is increasing in today’s time. Currently, one in ten Americans suffers from the condition. It involves a high elevation of your blood sugar levels, which could be the result of the inability to create insulin or insulin resistance.
When you take this healthy weight loss tea, it can reduce your blood sugar levels and enhance insulin sensitivity. Green tea may also help impede a lot of cardiovascular diseases. Studies show that it attacks the roots of heart diseases.